With over 10 years of experience, and continued growth in the public and commercial sectors, we’re committed to providing our clients with exemplary construction services, on time and in accordance to construction safety standards.
JHS 47 (M) Auditorium Upgrade
01 June 2015
PS 68 (X) Auditorium Upgrade & Exterior Masonry
31 January 2016
DescriptionProject Address: 223 EAST 23 STREET, MANHATTAN, NY, 10010 Project Details: NYCSCA Project – The Scope Of Work For This Project Is As Follows: Upgrade Existing Auditorium In The Building. Architectural Removal And Replacement Of Existing Seating, Painting And Patching The Concrete Floor Throughout And Addition Of A Handicap Lift. Electrical
- Remove And Replace Theatrical Lighting In The Auditorium.
- Remove And Replace Local Sound System In The Auditorium.
- Remove And Replace House Lighting In The Auditorium.
- Remove And Replace Projection System In The Auditorium.
- Start Date: August, 2013
- Completion Date: February, 2014